Exam Division is an essential Division of the University, which carriers out conducting of written Examination for all undergraduates of all three Faculties from first year to final year. It also undertakes releasing results of both written and practical Examinations.
Exam Division not only conduct examinations with regard to the undergraduates but also it held the Examinations for the post graduates as well as for the external students those who have enrolled with CODL.
Organizing of Annual Convercation, issuing certificates for students those have successfully completed Degrees, issuing Academic Reports for External Institution and verifications of results are among others functions undertaken by the Examination Division.
Currently Exam Division is headed by an Assistant Registrar and the current composition of the Examination Division is as follows.
- Programme Cum system Analyst – 1
- Staff Assistant – 1
- Computer Application Assistant – 4
- Clerk – 1
- Laborer – 1
Examination division provides following services;
- Conduct written exams of all faculties
- Issue practical and written exam results
- Organize annual general convocation
- Issue degree certificates
- Certification of graduate's results
Examination Boards and Committees
Examination Boards (Internal Examination)
- Vice Chancellor (Chairman)
- Dean of the Respective faculty
- Deputy Registrar- Examination division (Board secretary)
- Heads of the departments of faculty
- All permanent lecturers of the faculty
Examination Fraud Committee
- Deans of all faculties
- Three members nominated by the Senate
- Deputy Registrar- Examination Division(Committee secretary)
Postgraduate Exam Board
- Vice Chancellor(Chairman)
- Dean of the respective faculty
- Thesis examiners
- Thesis supervisors
- Deputy Registrar - Examination Division