Corporate Management Division of this University was established in 2015, as a contemporary need: Key functions.
- Coordinating activities relating to reviewing, monitoring, and updating University Strategic Plan.
- Coordinate and monitor local and international exchange programmes and Memorandum of Understanding of the University.
- Assist the Registrar in reviewing and confirming Council and Senate Memos.
- Facilitate special projects and events of the University.
- Coordinating activities relating to reviewing, monitoring, and updating Organizational Result Framework of the University.